• Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)* Don’t have one? Visit the IRS to request an FEIN number.
  • State Identification Number(s)*
  • Company Business Bank Account Information (if Alaska Tax Lady will be providing direct deposit for your employees or tax filings)
  • For yourself and any employees, you’ll need the following information:
    • Personal: Name, address, Social Security number and email address.
    • Pay information, including: Hire date, status type, pay rates and deductions.
    • Other: Withholding status and allowances from your employees’ W-4 forms.
    • Bank: Direct deposit information (if applicable). We will supply a direct deposit form to you.

*Note: To complete enrollment, you will need to provide proof of any FEIN or state ID numbers supplied. Examples of proof documentation for an FEIN include any document to the employer from the IRS dated within 3 years of submission, an SS4 application dated within 90 days of submission, or any form filed with the IRS by the employer.

**Note: For Church and Non-Profit set-up, you will be required to provide federal and/or state documentation to support any request for tax exempt status.

Once you have supplied us with all of this important information we will get started with processing your payroll.